Do children with ASD acquire gestures the same way other children do?
Is it beneficial for children with ASD to be encouraged to use gestures to communicate? Find out ...READ MORE
When Is a Child Ready for Mainstreaming?
Parents face tough issues when deciding whether it's time to change schools.
Babies need free tongue movement to decipher speech sounds
We are able to provide training in body language and presentations skills to ensure your business is projecting the right message to your customers.
The benefits of our training are:
- Creating and maintaining customer service
- Retaining clients
- Increased staff morale
- Rapport building between staff and customers
- Reduced staff absences during presentation days
- Increased productivity due to increased staff confidence
- Customer satisfaction
We are able to provide training to staff on voice care and use for businesses where staff have vocally demanding positions such as talking on the telephone, above background noise, or for long periods of time throughout the day.
We are also able to provide professional development to Educational Departments to ensure that school teachers are using their voice correctly throughout the working day.
Some of the symptoms of a voice disorder are:
- Recurring loss of voice
- Reduced range and flexibility of voice
- Pain or discomfort in the larynx
- Regular hoarseness, roughness
- Loss of volume
- Voice getting tired at the end of the day
A voice disorder can lead to:
- Financial Costs to the education authorities due to sick leave from a sore/tired voice
- Emotional costs to the individual due to inability to express oneself clearly
- Financial Costs to the individual due to inability to perform work duties which may lead to job loss