Do children with ASD acquire gestures the same way other children do?
Is it beneficial for children with ASD to be encouraged to use gestures to communicate? Find out ...READ MORE
When Is a Child Ready for Mainstreaming?
Parents face tough issues when deciding whether it's time to change schools.
Babies need free tongue movement to decipher speech sounds
At All Communication Matters Speech Pathology we take pride in our clinical and non-clinical staff training and experience.
Our Speech Pathologists are:
- Certified Practising Speech Pathologists
- Hanen Certified Speech- Language Pathologists
- Members of Speech Pathology Australia Association
- Registered with Medicare to provide Allied Health Services
- An Early Intervention Provider for FahCSIA and Better Start for Children
- Health Care Providers for a wide range of private health insurance companies
- Have undergone additional extensive in house and external training in procedures and practises from both Australia and Overseas
- At our centre people of all age groups, in either individual or group settings, are seen by a member of the All Communication Matters Speech Pathology Team